Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rebirth/Decay and Eggs!



Rebirth and decay was the assignment for this shoot.  We were sent to the Hocking College Nature Center, and we shot for an hour.  The first three photos are others' work.  These last three are mine.  The assignment was to communicate rebirth and decay.  Some of the photos are of just decay or just rebirth, while others incorporate both rebirth and decay. 



Eggs
Each person in my class was given an egg and a word, delicacy, dullness, grandeur, tranquility.Communicating these words using eggs can be a little difficult.  The following photos are the highlights of the assignment.   
 Delicacy
 Dullness
 Grandeur
Tranquility
I hope you enjoy the photos.  Feel free to comment and let me know what you think they communicate.  ~Anna =)

3 comments:

  1. Who comes up with these assignments? What odd words to try to convey with eggs through pictures. You did a good job! I think they communicate it's time for a snack! Love Ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My professor gives us the assignments. They really help stretch my creativity and communication skills. And not all of the egg photos are mine, only the one for grandeur. All my classmates did an excellent job communicating the other words as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna...all I can say is WOW! I love your images! You see pattern and texture so beautifully. You are doing so well with your photography. I love the egg assignment and can see how it stretches your creative thought process. I cannot wait to see more images of yours!

    Katie Rentzke

    ReplyDelete